Sunday, April 12, 2015

   Hey guys thanks for viewing my blog!This blog will contain all the data and information that i will find relating to my genius hour question:Why do we laugh?This question will also come with an experiment that is mention later into my blog.Feel free to leave comments or questions you may have.Thanks!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Everyone in this world laughs.Each and every one of us has this unique laugh of which we can call our own.But the one question on my mind is ..Why do we laugh?Is laughing more than just some thing we use when we see something funny or when someone says some thing hilarious?Where did laughing come from and how is it produced?Can dogs or other animals laugh or is it only possible for humans to create?                                                                                                                                                                                       For my genius hour i will be experimenting if a human such as myself can last the entire rest of April without laughing in order to come to a conclusion of if laughing is really needed.I will not be able to laugh at all at school or other places.This is going to be realllyyyyy hard for me because i always laugh all the time even at the most random times(i have no idea why).I am willing to sacrifice my laugh for this experiment and hopefully i will make it past these few weeks left. I will being this experiment  Tursday 16 til the end of April(April 30th)hopefully i can last that long..                                  

7 comments:

  1. Wow Abriana you are taking a huge risk!Kutoos to you girlie have fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Its really hard especially since you know i laugh at everything !

      Delete
  4. Wow this sounds really hard, I could never do this. What a risk.

    ReplyDelete